Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dropping by...

Just dropping by to say hi. It's been a hectic week, and I've felt a bit under the weather today. I've been busy all week preparing for the holiday card making event, so I've had little time to sit and create. It's almost the weekend, and I can't wait. It means more time to do wedding preparations, and more time to stamp. I'm officially at 49 days until my fiancee and I are finally together again. I must warn you - I'm obsessed with counting down the days!!

Here are a few fabulous pictures from the button shopping adventure that I just took. My friend and I bought about 1200 buttons to use for my wedding. I'm a shopper, but about 4 1/2 hours into this, I was really tired of shopping for buttons!!!The shop had a book to pick out the buttons that I wanted. They were sold as a minimum of 100 each - ok, do I really need that many of one type of button?!?!

A button shoppers paradise - so many buttons to choose from in so many different colors...

I'll share more pictures of this shopping adventure, and what I am creating with all of these buttons when I have a bit more time. Gotta run.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site!!

I recently moved to Arizona a couple months ago, and am very happily settling into a new career. I was introduced to stamping over 10 years ago. I've always been into crafts, and picked back up with stamping a couple years ago. I love that I finally have the time to dedicate to my crafts, and that I'm able to share my ideas with everyone. I've seen myself grow in my creativity over the past couple years, and to those who say that they are not creative - don't believe it. Anyone can do this, and creativity doesn't happen overnight, it evolves as you learn more and more about the art of stamping. My husband is incredibly supportive as I put more time into my stamp designs and my scrapbooking.