Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mojo Monday 103 Card

Time for Mojo Monday - here is the card I came up with. What a great sketch!!

I used Certainly Celery and Sage Shadow cardstock, with some retired DSP in the background. I used the For All You Do stamp set. To make the butterfly spotted, I stamped two images of the butterfly. On one butterfly, I cut the inside of the butterfly out, so I was left with a template. I put this template on the other butterfly, and stamped my coordinating dots. This prevented the dots from going outside the butterfly image.

My Bigshot got some use on this card, as I embossed circles on the pieces of Sage Shadow paper (hard to see in the picture). The card was not quite complete until I added the small flowers on the bottom, each with a hemp twine loop.

4 comments:

  1. Nice card! The flowers on the bottom finish it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, Kelly! Thanks for your comment, too, nice browsing your blog!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my site!!

I recently moved to Arizona a couple months ago, and am very happily settling into a new career. I was introduced to stamping over 10 years ago. I've always been into crafts, and picked back up with stamping a couple years ago. I love that I finally have the time to dedicate to my crafts, and that I'm able to share my ideas with everyone. I've seen myself grow in my creativity over the past couple years, and to those who say that they are not creative - don't believe it. Anyone can do this, and creativity doesn't happen overnight, it evolves as you learn more and more about the art of stamping. My husband is incredibly supportive as I put more time into my stamp designs and my scrapbooking.