Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Recent Birthday trip

Oh boy - anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I've been dreading my 30th birthday since I turned 29!! Crazy, I know, but there was/is something about turning 30 that just bothered me. So, when it came time for the big birthday a couple weeks ago, I was determined to not spend it alone. I couldn't spend it with family or my fiancee, so I spent it with friends instead - on the beach. Here are some pics (I love black and white photos).
So I have to admit, besides not having access to the internet that weekend (there was wireless in the lobby but it was soooo slow - I'm spoiled), I actually had a good birthday - can't ask for much more than sun, beach, and good temperatures. It wasn't too painful, although I ate way too much. I'll be spending several weeks working off that overly indulgent weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site!!

I recently moved to Arizona a couple months ago, and am very happily settling into a new career. I was introduced to stamping over 10 years ago. I've always been into crafts, and picked back up with stamping a couple years ago. I love that I finally have the time to dedicate to my crafts, and that I'm able to share my ideas with everyone. I've seen myself grow in my creativity over the past couple years, and to those who say that they are not creative - don't believe it. Anyone can do this, and creativity doesn't happen overnight, it evolves as you learn more and more about the art of stamping. My husband is incredibly supportive as I put more time into my stamp designs and my scrapbooking.